INTRODUCTION TO BOSSE
The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim, is an open Schooling board that expects to provide the changed scholarly requirements of the dissimilar gathering of understudies up to pre-degree level including Secondary/Senior Secondary, expertise and professional training. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE) is open tutoring training board in Sikkim, enrolled under act no.14 of 2020 by the Sikkim Legislative Assembly, passed on 21-09-2020, as per the Sikkim Act 2020 to declare and spread the open tutoring instruction at state and public level.
The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE)aims to elevate and reinforce open tutoring training and make pathways to higher investigations the country over through various methods of learning. With adaptable schooling system, joining scholastic and professional projects, the mission of BOSSE is to universalize instruction and laying out incredible correspondence and equity in the public eye.
The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE) gives amazing chances to intrigued students to pick the accompanying courses/programs through open and distance learning mode.
- Optional level projects
- Senior Secondary level projects
- Abilities and professional instruction programs.
BOSSE Class X
Optional Certificate is comparable to the Xth standard. Qualification for taking more time to Secondary Program is least 14 years old as on 31st August for the individuals who need to take the principal test in April-May and 28/29 February for the people who need to take their first test in October-November. There is no limitation on selection of subjects and mixes, then again, actually least one language must be taken. Students can pick their subjects from the BOSSE List of Subjects as given beneath:
Table 1 : List of Subjects for Academic Courses
Group A (Language Subjects)
Group B (Non Language Subjects)
|2||202||Science & Technology*|
|8||208||Indian Culture & Heritage*|
|11||211||Date Entry Operations*|
- Students need to pick five subjects with no less than one and greatest two Language Subjects from Group An and the excess subjects from Group B.
- Two unexpected subjects can be taken from both of the two gatherings with extra expenses according to BOSSE standards.
- Subjects with asterisk* have hypothesis as well as functional.
BOSSE Class XII
Senior Secondary Program is comparable to XIIth standard. The people who have effectively passed Secondary are qualified to take more time to Sr. Auxiliary Program of BOSSE. All candidates need to present a self authenticated duplicate of their Secondary Certificate. There is no limitation on selection of subjects and mixes, then again, actually least one language must be taken. Students can pick their subjects from the BOSSE List of Subjects as given beneath:
Group A (Language Subjects)
Group B (Non-Language Subjects)
|8||408||Data Entry Operations*|
|9||409||Early Childhood care and Education*|
|13||414||Library and Information Science*|
|19||420||Introduction to Law|
|23||424||Physical Education and Yoga*|
BOSSE VOCATIONAL SKILLS
Ability and Vocational Education is an imperative part of all training drives. The National Education Policy 2020 likewise lays extraordinary accentuation on it so our childhood can turn out to be monetarily free and acquire their occupation with poise. BOSSE, Sikkim has likewise given most extreme significance to Skill and Vocational training, which is clear from the name of the actual Board that contains ‘Expertise Education’ separated from ‘Open Schooling’. Giving significance to Skills makes schooling more comprehensive and important. The primary target of BOSSE’s Skill Education Program is to create employable gifted center level work force, to fill the hole of joblessness. It is BOSSE’s undertaking to offer a wide assortment of expertise based professional courses that are important for situation in the Industry.
Mix of Vocational Subjects with Academic Subjects
BOSSE gives a mix of professional and scholastic subjects to make the course educational programs more successful and vocation situated. Students can pick their Vocational Subjects from the Table given beneath:
List of Vocational Education Courses offered by BOSSE in combination with Academic Courses
|5||225||Solar Engery Technician|
|6||226||Bio Gas Technician|
|8||228||Bakery & Confectionery|
Senior Secondary Level
|9||439||Furntiture and Cabinet|
|14||445||Hotel Front Office Operation|
|16||447||Soil and Fertilizer Management|
|17||448||Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables|
Contact now to get detailed information
Understudies might take affirmation through Admission Centers of BOSSE or take online confirmation by visiting the site: www.bosse.ac.in.
Students who look for confirmation in BOSSE for Secondary/Sr. Optional/Skill and Vocation training; are expected to submit unique examined duplicates of records referenced underneath, while enrolling for affirmation.
- Legitimate Identity Proof (Adhaar Card/Passport/Ration Card/PAN Card)
- Legitimate Proof of Date of Birth (Passport/School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Adhaar Card on which DOB is referenced)
- Substantial Proof of Residence
- Home Certificate for understudies of Sikkim
- Confirmation of finishing 14 years old for Secondary Program
- Auxiliary/Class X Certificate if there should arise an occurrence of Senior Secondary Program.
- Self authenticated duplicate of Caste Certificate if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/OBC
- Inability Certificate (on the off chance that a more streamlined has any sort of incapacity)
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Assessments are conducted double a year during April-May and October-November at the predefined assessment focuses, for which notice is delivered according to the recommended date sheet.
The assessments are held either on the web or at assigned Examination Centers, which could conceivably be Accredited Institutions.
- Affirmation can be required round the year. Affirmation can be taken either on the web (12x24x7) or at Study Centers or at Admission Centers. The people who take confirmation before the finish of August, can take their first test in April-May; the individuals who take affirmation before the finish of February can take their first test in October-November.
- The confirmation is substantial for a very long time and inside these five years students get nine opportunities to show up in the assessment to pass and procure the Secondary or Sr. Optional testament.
- Credit Accumulation System is followed; the credits or characteristics of each subject passed are kept in record and aggregated till all subjects as per the Pass Criteria are passed.
- To show up in the assessment, competitors are expected to enroll by topping off an assessment structure paying the recommended assessment charge alongside the structure.
- To acquire the testament (Secondary or Sr. Optional, Learners need to acquire no less than 33% imprints in each subject as well as something like 33% in the total of 5 subjects, including somewhere around one language. In subjects with Practicals, one needs to independently pass with 33% imprints in Theory and Practical. Hypothesis incorporates 20% Continuous Assessment, which can be as Assignments, Projects, and so forth.
- Question Papers will be given in Hindi and English language as it were. Notwithstanding, understudies have the adaptability to compose the responses in their territorial language.